|Thank you for your interest in Temp-Cast and for taking the time to browse our web site. Please feel free to download either a part or an entire Installation Manual by clicking on the file you would like. |
The files are in .pdf (portable document format), which can be read and printed on all platforms with the free Adobe Acrobat Reader program. If you do not have a copy of Reader, it can be downloaded free of charge from Adobe by clicking here.
Some helpful tips:
- Bookmark this page so that once Adobe Reader is installed on your computer, you can return here and simply click on the .pdf file you want and Reader will launch automatically for immediate viewing on your browser.
- If you decide to download them onto your computer for later viewing off-line, please note the file sizes & be aware that some of the larger files may take a few minutes to download.
- Please also be aware that your ISP (internet service provider) may restrict the size of file that you can download. Please download the manual in sections if you have difficulty.
- If your browser does not automatically display a scroll bar, you can use the hand-shaped "grabber" tool on the Acrobat Reader tool bar to "grab" the page at any point and drag it up to the see the bottom.
- If you decide to look at each section of the manual in turn, be sure to return to this page by clicking on your browser's "back" button, otherwise you will have to fill in the previous form again.
- If you have any problems with downloading or viewing these files, please email us for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.